With “half an hour of art” you can enter, at least virtually, inside Palazzo Vecchio and thus discover its curiosities and secrets. The Civic Museums of Florence and MUS.E offer you a series of thematic events, available for free on the Zoom platform, to breathe the life of the civic palace and the Florentine center over the centuries, with Dante, Eleonora di Toledo and Cosimo I.
Every Tuesday, from March 23 to the end of April, art awaits you at 6.00 pm.
The details of the calendar are as follows:
Art at home - Florentine glimpses
- March 25, 6.00 pm, Discovering Dante's Florence
- March 26, 6.00 pm, Discovering Medici Florence
- March 27, 6.00 pm, Discovering Florence as the capital
Half an hour of art - Exploring Palazzo Vecchio
- March 23, 6.00 pm, Around the mask of Dante
- March 30, 6.00 pm, Painted nature
- April 6 , 6.00 pm, The tapestries with the stories of Joseph
- April 13, 6.00 pm, Eleonora di Toledo's rooms
- April 20, 6.00 pm, The Chapel of Eleonora of Toledo
- April 27, 6.00 pm, Artists, masters, advisers and dwarves at the court of Cosimo I
To participate, just book via email by writing to email@example.com and indicating name, surname, chosen day. The service is active from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00. Participation is free, subject to availability of places. Reservation is mandatory.
For more information click here.